Enjoy a true American drive-in theater offering first-run features at “Family Affordable Prices” in Stephens City, VA. Family Drive-In has a double feature policy which gives you two first-run films for one low price! Before the show, enjoy music from the ’50s, ’60s, and ’70s while your children have fun at the playground. Listen to the movie through our classic car speakers on poles or through digital stereo radio sound. Family Drive-In also has a full menu of meals at their concession stand.
What We’re Doing During Covid-19
Family Drive-In opens May 1st. Our re-opening plan was drafted in cooperation with the Virginia Department of Health-Lord Fairfax District. Here’s what we are doing:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet. No socializing between patrons.
- Contactless movie admissions via online ticket sales.
- Contactless concession sales via the Fan Food app. Customers will pick up food.
- Parking is at 50% capacity with cars at 10 ft distances.
- 1 patron at a time in restrooms with restrooms sanitized after each use.
- Staff must wear masks, gloves and those in the public use a protective shield as well.
- Playground and common areas closed.
- Staff temperatures to be taken and recorded before each work night.
- Patrons can bring food/drinks for a $10 per car fee.
- Showing single features so that folks will not be at the theatre for long periods of time.
Enjoy our retro movie experience? Then plan a family trip to nearby Capon Springs and Farms.